Bedroom is indeed a special place for all of us but more often be the forgotten room since no one else can sees it but it should be the exact opposite. It is a sanctuary and a private place for us to pour out our emotions whether it will be joy or sadness. It is not only a place for us to rest but also a place to refresh, recharge and rejuvenate. Moreover, bedroom ambiance is critical that can either trigger any emotions throughout the day.Adding personal touch to your bedroom design will make you feel special. It doesn’t really need to have a new furniture or a brand new or custom made decor. All you have to do is to spice up your imagination to upgrade your bedroom ambiance. Having a right design will make a great impact to your cherish bedroom.
There are so many do-it-your own themes that are easy to do and catchy. Below are some of the things that you might want to apply in your very own bedroom.
1. Instead of putting picture frames in your bedside table, try putting your memorable picture collage above your headboard or an arrangement of hanging picture clips. This is a great way for you to remember how blessed and special you are. You can also add the date, name of event, etc.
2. Upgrade your ceiling look by arranging empty colored bottles near the source of light to create a chandelier effect.
3. Adding a stylish rug or carpet to match your theme to level up. It is also advantageous if you’re a light sleeper or live in a neighborhood where it can be noisy at night, because carpets can help to muffle sounds.
4. Display your catchy personal collections (figurines, etc). This will fill your bedroom eye-catching items that will surely brought delight and excitement to your corner.
5. Transform your ceiling and walls with glow in the dark items.
6. Adding drape to your bed will make it more elegant and fabulous. With this grandeur look you’ll feel more at peace.
7. Minimize clutter by having a multi-purpose pieces of furniture that will hide away clutter in a neat and inventive manner. This can also make your bedroom look spacious.
Just always remember that whatever color tone, furniture, decor, etc you choose, it’s important to consider that you have to sleep in your bedroom, so make sure the overall effect is peaceful and conducive to relaxation. Another one to remember is the